Receptionist/Office Manager/Research Assistant
The Receptionist serves as an integral part of the office. This individual's primary responsibilities include handling incoming calls, facilitating meetings, responding to emails from the public, directing visitors, ordering supplies for the office, and maintaining common areas. Other duties include compiling statistical reports, archiving news clippings, managing staff schedules, delivering mail, and handling office deliveries.
Responsibilities within the company will be added to this position if the individual demonstrates growth and proficiency in administrative tasks. Additional responsibilities may include research projects, like developing new programming for the districts.
The ideal candidate should have a demonstrated interest in urban affairs, community and economic development, or real estate, as there are opportunities for advancement within the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Patience, punctuality, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with several people at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency with computers, and strong experience with Word and Excel. Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Dynamics SL, PowerPoint are also desirable but not required.
Interested candidates should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with "Receptionist" in the subject line. Submit a cover letter expressing your interest in the body of the e-mail. Attach your resume in .doc or .pdf format. Phone calls will NOT be accepted.