Practice your putting skills or learn the Scandinavian lawn bowling game of Kubb
The green for Putting is located along Sixth Avenue in the southwest corner of the park. The area is open and maintained, and equipment is BYO until July 2021 when it will be staffed daily with equipment provided.
Returns to the park July 2021.
Host a Party at Putting + Kubb
For your next corporate outing, take your employees outside for some fresh air and an invigorating game of Kubb or a spin around the putting green. Play for fun (we can offer instruction at each area), or play to win. Set up an intra-office Kubb tournament (also known as Viking Chess) or mini golf tournament. Your play can be as casual or as structured as you’d like. Whatever way you choose, a party at Putting and Kubb is a great way to build team spirit.
If you’d like refreshments, we’re happy to connect you to our excellent onsite food kiosks. Afterward, celebrate with drinks and no-wait entry at Manhattan’s hottest after-work scenes, Bryant Park Café and Fever-Tree Porch.
If you need more information, or have special requests for your party, we are here to help. Email your inquiries to email@example.com.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please adhere to these rules while enjoying the park:
Your Health and Safety
• If you are feeling sick, do not visit the park
• You are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering in the park
• Please use the hand washing stations that are provided around the park
Moving Around the Park
• Follow all pathway signs, and keep to the right on two-way paths
• Try to stay six feet apart from other park visitors
• Treat others with patience and respect
• Some events and programs have been canceled, or changed in size or location
• Masks or face coverings may be required to participate in some activities or events
Thank you! Your compliance will help keep the park safe for all to enjoy. Bryant Park is monitoring and adhering to local, state and federal guidelines regarding our operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public places where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Bryant Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.