Tricks and Treats
Wednesday, October 31, 4:00pm–7:00pmLe CarrouselBank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
This Halloween, the ghoul-est party in town is at Bank of America Winter Village in Bryant Park and everyone's invited. It’s a Halloween celebration with magic tricks, face painting, pumpkin decorating, arts and crafts, and a monster mash! Come in costume, pick up a free trick-or-treat bag courtesy of Bank of America, and visit select Holiday Shops for treats.
The Halloween party is free for all kids and their parents.
- Trick-or-Treating at the Holiday Shops: 4pm – 7pm, or until supply lasts (pick up bag at The Deck)
- Scary Stories with Cali Co Cat at The Deck: 4:30pm – 5pm
- Monster Mash with Cali Co Cat at The Deck: 5:00pm – 5:30pm
- Justin the Magician at The Deck: First show is from 5:30pm – 6:15 pm, second show is from 6:15pm – 7:00pm
- Pumpkin Decorating at Le Carrousel: starting at 4pm, until supply lasts
- Arts & Crafts at Le Carrousel: starting at 4pm, until supply lasts
- Face Painting at Le Carrousel: 4:30pm – 6:30pm, first come, first serve
Afterward, top it all off with lots of rides on your favorite carousel. A ride is only $3, and a Frequent User card still gets you ten rides for only $20.
Part of the Winter Kids program.