Early morning training sessions for coaches and skaters
Are you a skater or a coach looking for training time? The Rink hosts Freestyle Sessions every Tuesday and Friday morning before the ice is open to the public.
Freestyle Sessions are open to coaches and figure skaters of all ages and levels for a session fee. Reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance. Please note: skate rentals will not be available during sessions. See below for times, pricing, and more information
Details and Pricing
Tuesdays and Fridays
- Open to figure skaters and coaches for practice
- Instruction is not included in the session fee. However, lessons can be booked through Skate School.
- Skaters must bring own skates (skate rentals not available)
- Guest coaches may coach at cost of a session (both the coach and student pay the session fee)
- Guest coaches must email an updated copy of liability insurance prior to session
- $25 per session, 10 session punch card for $220*
*No refunds or credits for lost or stolen Skate Session punch cards