Feature films under the stars on the big screen
Bring a blanket and sit on the Lawn to enjoy great food, friends, and a feature film. Lawn and food and wine concessions open 5pm; film begins at sunset. Enjoy the show!
Bryant Park Movie Nights 2020 is TBD.
We will update here if Movie Nights returns to the park this summer.
- The Lawn opens 5pm for blankets and picnicking
- Films begin at sunset (typically between 8pm-9pm)
- All packages including bags, briefcases, and backpacks are subject to inspection
- No dogs allowed on the Lawn
- No chairs, tables, or plastic ground coverings (including sheets, tarps, bags, or pads) are permitted on the Lawn
- Forgot a blanket? Buy one at the Bryant Park Shop on the Fountain Terrace
- Captions are displayed for each film
- Vote for Fan Choice movies! See “Fan Choice Voting” above for more info.
Getting on the Lawn
For the protection of all Movie Nights attendees, all bags, briefcases, backpacks, etc. will be inspected before entering the Lawn area (the Lawn and surrounding gravel area)
The gravel area surrounding the Lawn opens 4pm. The Lawn opens 5pm. Be prepared right at 5pm to claim your spot!
Should you leave the Lawn area, all packages, bags, etc. will be inspected again upon re-entry. The checkpoints are necessary to safeguard all those in attendance at Bryant Park Movie Nights.
Enjoy the film!