Lessons for all ages and levels
The Rink offers individual and group lessons with skate coaches for all ages and levels, from beginners to those wishing to perfect skating techniques.
Public classes for both adults and kids. Instructors review the importance of proper safety measures, from learning how to adequately fall and stand, to safely marching across the ice. Depending on progression of the class, skaters will advance to basic stroking, forward glides, balance of weight on two to one foot, as well as stopping.
- Registered skaters: $40
- Walk-in skaters: $50
- Four class package: $130
- Tuesday and Thursdays
Youth Beginner I & II: 4:30pm-5pm
Saturdays and Sundays
Youth Beginner I & II: 9:30am-10am
All ages and levels. Scheduled at your convenience.
- One skater: $60
- Two–three skaters: $80
- Four–six skaters: $120
Book a lesson!
Lessons can be scheduled one of three ways:
- Online reservations: Sign up here.
- Phone reservations: Accepted minimum 48 hours in advance, guests must place a credit card on file to secure the reservation. If the guest does not cancel and does not show up, the credit card on file will be charged in full. 917-438-5170
- Walk-in reservations: Can be made via credit card or cash, and is based on coach availability.
- Skate rentals and bag check are not included
- Skate lessons are 30 minutes in duration
- Discount available for multiple classes purchased
- No refunds
Email email@example.com for availability and payment information.
Learn to skate with free lessons and prizes from Learn to Skate USA.
Coaches and Advanced Skaters
The Rink hosts Freestyle Sessions every Tuesday and Friday morning before the ice is open to the public. Please visit here for more information, booking, and pricing.