due to rain
due to rain
Play on our two tables, join a tournament, and more
Our ping pong tables are located on the 42nd Street side of the park near Sixth Avenue. Test your skills and find opponents at our two state-of-the-art tables.
Open today 11:00am–7:00pm
Host a Ping Pong Party
For your next corporate outing or celebration, take it outside for some fresh air and an invigorating game of Ping Pong. Options include:
- Tournaments from styles ranging from singles matches, to mixed doubles, to round robins
- Around the World-style game for the whole crowd
- Refreshments available: we’re happy to connect you to our excellent onsite food kiosks.
For pricing, questions, and party inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please adhere to these rules while enjoying the park:
Your Health and Safety
• If you are feeling sick, do not visit the park
• You are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering in the park
• Please use the hand washing stations that are provided around the park
Moving Around the Park
• Follow all pathway signs, and keep to the right on two-way paths
• Try to stay six feet apart from other park visitors
• Treat others with patience and respect
• Some events and programs have been canceled, or changed in size or location
• Masks or face coverings may be required to participate in some activities or events
Thank you! Your compliance will help keep the park safe for all to enjoy. Bryant Park is monitoring and adhering to local, state and federal guidelines regarding our operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public places where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Bryant Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.