Kids Week Free Group Skate Lesson
Monday, February 18, 10:00am–11:00amBank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
If your child dreams of gliding across the ice, this is their chance! During Kids Week, we're offering two free 30-minute group skate lessons each morning, at 10am and 10:30am.
Instructors review the importance of proper safety measures, from learning how to adequately fall and stand, to safely marching across the ice.
Depending on progression of the class, skaters will advance to basic stroking, forward glides, balance of weight on two to one foot, as well as stopping.
- Registration will take place at Ticket Window #1
- Registration will open when the Rink opens and cut off 30 minutes before the class starts (so 9:30am for the 10am lesson, and 10am for the 10:30am lesson every morning)
- First come, first served – each class has a 20 participant cap
- Limited to children 15 and under
- Skate rentals not included
Part of the Kids Week program.