Feature films under the stars on the big screen
Bryant Park Movie Nights return on August 23! Ten movies, selected in collaboration with Vulture, will be screened this summer on Monday and Tuesday evenings through September 28. Bring a blanket and sit on the lawn to enjoy great food, friends, and a feature film. Lawn and food and wine concessions open 5pm; film begins at sunset. Film selections, special guests and on-site attendance protocol will be announced shortly.
Film selections, special guests and on-site attendance protocol will be announced shortly. Follow us on social for the most up-to-date announcements! @bryantparknyc
- The Lawn opens 5pm for blankets and picnicking
- Films begin at sunset (typically between 8pm-9pm)
- All packages including bags, briefcases, and backpacks are subject to inspection
- No dogs allowed on the lawn
- No chairs, tables, or plastic ground coverings (including sheets, tarps, bags, or pads) are permitted on the Lawn
- Captions are displayed for each film
Getting on the Lawn
For the protection of all Movie Nights attendees, all bags, briefcases, backpacks, etc. will be inspected before entering the Lawn area (the Lawn and surrounding gravel area)
The gravel area surrounding the Lawn opens 4pm. The Lawn opens 5pm. Be prepared right at 5pm to claim your spot!
Should you leave the Lawn area, all packages, bags, etc. will be inspected again upon re-entry. The checkpoints are necessary to safeguard all those in attendance at Bryant Park Movie Nights.
Enjoy the film!