New York’s finest playing ragtime, stride, and jazz
Piano is back in the park! Join us Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays for a different musician weekly. Visit our events below for schedule, or check out our calendar.
New York City’s finest ragtime, stride, and jazz pianists perform select weekdays in Bryant Park.
Thank You For The Music:
Many thanks to our partners at the Local 802 of the American Federation of Musicians, the Music Performance Trust Fund, the Jazz Center of New York, and Sam Ash Music Stores for their unwavering support for 17 years.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, please adhere to these rules while enjoying the park:
Your Health and Safety
• If you are feeling sick, do not visit the park
• You are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering in the park
• Please use the hand washing stations that are provided around the park
Moving Around the Park
• Follow all pathway signs, and keep to the right on two-way paths
• Try to stay six feet apart from other park visitors
• Treat others with patience and respect
• Some events and programs have been canceled, or changed in size or location
• Masks or face coverings may be required to participate in some activities or events
Thank you! Your compliance will help keep the park safe for all to enjoy. Bryant Park is monitoring and adhering to local, state and federal guidelines regarding our operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Clips from Piano in Bryant Park!