Our annual Tree Lighting show returns!
Our annual Tree Lighting show at Bank of America Winter Village returns to the park Monday, December 6 at 6pm, featuring:
• Host Ty Jones
• Choir from Classical Theatre of Harlem
• Performances by world-class skaters Mirai Nagasu, pairs team Meagan Duhamel and Dylan Moskovitch, Shawn Sawyer, and The Haydenettes
• Special Broadway guests Norm Lewis and Jessica Vosk
• Plus, fireworks, Santa, and more!
Please note: The Rink closes to the public 2:30pm on the day of Tree Lighting. Public skating resumes right after the show, around 6:50pm. Book your skate time here.
The in-person event is free and open to the public, but advance registration is required. Proof of vaccination or recent negative COVID-19 test is also required for in-person attendance. Bryant Park will observe all New York City and New York State guidelines immediate to the time of the performance.
A full livestream of the event will also be available to watch here, so you can join from wherever you are. Be sure to bookmark this page, and return to watch with friends and family on Monday, December 6!
Register for a FREE Tree Lighting ticket here.
Additional tickets will be released daily leading up to the event.
Proof of vaccination or recent COVID-19 test
All audience members over the age of 12 must present confirmation of one of the following:
1. A negative COVID-19 PCR/NAAT test taken within 72 hours of the event
2. A negative COVID-19 antigen “rapid” test taken within 6 hours of the event
3. COVID-19 vaccination
Digital and Physical forms of proof will be accepted, including:
• CDC Vaccination Card
• Test results from a healthcare provider**
• Excelsior Pass app
• NYC COVID SAFE app
In addition to the above, a government-issued photo ID is required.
**A test result must be in the form of written documentation (paper or digital copy). The documentation must include; type of test (NAAT or antigen test); entity issuing the result (laboratory, healthcare entity, telehealth service); sample collection date; information that identifies the person; test result.
• A free ticket, proof of vaccination or recent COVID-19 Test, and government issued photo ID will be required to enter the event.
• Masks are strongly encouraged.
• There is no re-entry to the event.
• Your presence at Tree Lighting constitutes acknowledgement and consent that you may be photographed and/or videotaped by Bryant Park Corporation, and your image or likeness may be used as the result of a photo / video shoot.
• If you can no longer attend the event after registering, please cancel your order so others have the opportunity.
Classical Theatre of Harlem
This year’s tree lighting will feature a 10-person holiday choir in partnership with Classical Theatre of Harlem.
Ashley Ware Jenkins
Ty Jones - Producing Artistic Director
Michael Windham - General Manager
Kahlil Daniel - Music Director
Bri Kolozsvary - Production Stage Manager
Ian Traphagen - Intern